YouthBuild International supports the impact objectives, development, growth, and sustainability of the YouthBuild International Network implementation and learning partners.
YouthBuild International strives to:
- Facilitate research on priority network questions.
- Scan, capture, synthesize and share out network innovations.
- Design peer sharing events to facilitate exchange among staff, students, graduates and network partners.
- Provide capacity-building services to network partners.
- Host network monitoring and evaluation systems to collect data on individual program and collective network impact.
- Manage quality control systems and agreements across the network.
- Assemble impact reports for internal and external audiences.
- YouthBuild International Network members each track and synthesize data focused on program outcomes and youth mindset outcomes.
Mobilize opportunity youth voice and participation
- Build and manage the virtual and in-person platforms for opportunity youth exchange and networking.
Grow depth and diversity of Network financial support
- Mobilize diverse sources of finance to support network services, network members’ operations and growth plans, and research on innovations.
Secure and diversify partnerships
- Cultivate NGO, training, education, government and private sector partnerships that yield technical and financial investments in youth livelihood creation.
Provide growth and impact planning services
- Lead network member and network collective planning focused on growth, strategy, sustainability, and impact.
- Provide consultation and resource development services to support the planning, adaptation, and implementation of locally operated YouthBuild programs and scaled networks of national and regional YouthBuild programsp